Sunday 15 February 2015

Scrapstuff

This year I definitly will work up my scraps!
I will reduce more scraps, than produce them!!
Not the tiniest one will be thrown out!!!
... cause they are all gorgeous and they are the colours I paint with...
With this proposal for 2015, I turned over one of my scrap basquets and started sorting them by colours. ..
 
It took me a whole day to get through the pile and decision,  whether to subdivide the main colours, was  tempting. ..
The result was packed bags, waiting for time and inspiration!!!
 
But there was a tiny bulk of long stripes left by the end of the day, and I immediately started to knot them together
 
 
 
 and crochet a little basket for al my scrap threats, waiting be be sorted out...
 
 
I just  love this scrappy thing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment